We pray you are well. Indeed, we are on a long journey as church, city, country and globe. Continue to look to God for direction in this season. Our sermon tomorrow will draw on the journey of Israel from the Valley to the Victory in the pursuit of the Promised Land. Last week, we saw the “Seeds of Civil Disobedience” as Joshua, the leader of the next generation, sent his two of his people to spy out the land. In Joshua 2:1-3, we saw:
- Civil Disobedience
- Snitches and Suspects, and possible
As the spies when to the house of Rahab but were found out by the King. What will happen next time? On God’s journey we can be complicit, complacent or committed. What will Rahab do along this journey to pursue God’s promise and God’s power???
Tomorrow we will explore commitment and, more importantly, the “Power, Presence and Reputation of God” as we watch God’s people pursue God’s Promise in Joshua 2:4-11. Tune in tomorrow!!
Join us for Adult Sunday School Today and the other Weekend Events Listed Below
- Saturday| Adult Sunday School 5 pm today (Saturday) (https://zoom.us/j/4555299334 or Call (312) 626-6799 ID: 455 529 9334#
- Sunday 10 am Worship (https://zoom.us/j/97023782283| Call (312) 626-6799 ID: 970 237 82283#
- Sunday| Youth Sunday School 6 pm Sunday (https://zoom.us/j/4555299334 or Call (312) 626-6799 ID: 455 529 9334#
- Sunday| Church wide Chat 7 pm Sunday (https://zoom.us/j/4555299334 or Call (312) 626-6799ID: 455 529 9334#