We had a blessed day in the Lord family. Our Good Friday worship service was indeed a blessing. The spirit of God was present; the tone and intentionality were right on time. Each worship participant delivered with sincerity, intentionality, and authenticity.
Bro. Roy Rogers and Bro. Demetrous Elam, Jr. effectively set the atmosphere on the organ and with the saxophone. Additionally, Bro. Askari Lanier periodically accented on the drums.
Brother’s Demetrous Elam, Jr., Joshua Liston, and Brandon Watkins rendered their readings with sincerity and the seriousness of the moment. The words conveyed the weight of Good Friday in all that was being experienced.
And, of course, our associate ministers understood the assignment! Minister’s Johnson, Lanier, and Green were attentive to the words they shared as we spent the journey at the cross together.
• First Word – Minister Byron Johnson
• Second Word – Reading by Bro. Demetrous Elam, Jr.
• Third Word – Minister Nichole Lanier
• Fourth Word – Reading by Bro. Joshua Liston
• Fifth Worth – Minister Selena Green
• Sixth Word – Reading by Bro. Brandon Watkins
• Seventh Word – Pastor Lanier