Brotherhood and Basketball – Friday at 7 pm
Brothers, pray you are well. Well the NBA Finals series is 3-0. Some of us are excited for KD and Golden State. Some of us hoping Lebron will rise to the occasion. And some of us just don’t care!
Regardless, join us tomorrow at 7 pm for Brotherhood and Basketball. Fellowship begins at 7 pm. Game 4 Tip-off is at at 8 pm. Some refreshments will be provided.
Men’s Health Day 2 – Dr. Ramel Smith
Our Men’s Health educational speaker this Sunday will be Dr. Ramel Smith. Dr. Smith is a local clinician, has worked with the Packers and the Bucks and has co-written a book entitled, “Building a Better Man: A Blueprint for Decreasing Violence and Increasing Prosocial Behavior in Men.”
If you are interested in more information in some of the upcoming opportunities, please email me.
• Black Men and Mental Health (see above)
• Book Mobile. The Next Door Foundation will have a bookmobile at Progressive on Saturday, June 16.
• Graduate Recognition Sunday. July 15
• MATC Education Sessions. Interested in attending MATC? Email Pastor email@example.com. We are working on sessions for Progressive members.
Community/Civic Engagement Opportunities
• MICAH Candidate Forum for Governor June 11, 2018
• America’s Black Holocaust Museum Opening. June 11 and June 19
Continuing the warrior challenge!